Capturing your Shopify eCommerce Store requirements
Shopify is a hosted eCommerce platform, increasingly popular for its versatility and speed for building an online store, it focuses on making adding and editing products simple.
We started developing using Shopify 8 years ago when we launched our own eCommerce websites.
Step 1 – Your Requirements
Shopify offers adequate functionality straight out of the box, we’ll complete an exercise to understand any complex features that you may require to ensure you’re making the right choice of platform. Key areas we’ll review:
- Order processing – Do you need to part-refund orders, offer back-order, or ship a single order in multiple shipments?
- Products – How many products do you plan to have? Will you be offering any products with multiple options (such as colour, size, length or fit)
- Shipping – Are you looking to offer something more complicated than flat-rate postage, such as weight-based, location-based, or service type?
Step 2 – Design Concepts
Our eCommerce designs focus on great user experience. We prefer Bootstrap, an HTML framework that allows us to design websites which work optimally on mobile, tablet and desktop.
Step 3 – Build
We’ll get to work building your store, incorporating your design, and integrating any additional functionality you need. Unlike other platforms, you can log in right away and start adding your products.
Step 4 – Launch Checks and Training
We’ll complete a full audit to ensure your website performs well on desktop, tablet and mobile. You’ll receive getting started training to help you with your order processing and every aspect of your store management.
Our Shopify Services
Shopify Technical Support
Shopify’s platform does not include technical support as standard. Maximum peace of mind when something isn’t working quite right, you’ll have access to our Shopify specialists who can help resolve store and design issues that may crop up.
- Telephone technical support Monday through Friday 09:00 to 18:00
- Email support Monday through Friday 09:00 to 20:00. Weekend access to technical support by email, with a guaranteed reply within 24 hours.
We’ve completed a range of integrations including Google Shopping (Google Ads), Review services by Trustpilot, marketing automation by MailChimp and more.
Grow Shopify Sales
Discover our range of Shopify growth services.
Discover our range of Shopify Plus services.